i am suzie.
love film photography more than digital but cannot live without digital. all in all, cannot live without a camera.
love yourself and others. xoxo.
majority of my travel series photos are taken with my Fujifilm Natura Classica. i will try my best to tag what camera i use per post.
if no film camera on hand, i will most likely be using my loyal Canon 450D with 24-105 f4 L or 50mm f1.8. otherwise my phone camera becomes my bestie to capture that moment.
also can find me on..
Tag Archives: thailand
1. One of the many statues in Grand Palace 2. The building top of Grand Palace 3. A very authentic Thai Gold statue (?) 4. Insense and candle wax 5. Entering into… 6. Details of the building, so gold … … Continue reading
1. Walking along the Maeklong railway market 2.3. Around Maeklong railway market 4. A woman making blessing flowers 5. Local stall at Maeklong railway 6. Backside road among Maeklong market 7. Traffic back in Bangkok, above Asoke station 8. At Grand Palace, … Continue reading
1. Local small metal bus @ Samut Sangkhram 2.3. On the main road @ Samut Sangkhram 4. On the local small mini bus to Maeklong 5. At the end of Maeklong railway, entering into the market 6. A young girl working at the … Continue reading
1. Floating stalls selling noodles? 2. Stalls selling bananas. 3. Showing foods are placed right next to the river/canal 4. Mango and sticky rice stall, so good! 5. Exotic fruits of Thailand 6. Noodle stall, this lady does her noodle extremely fast! … Continue reading
1. Mini bus ticket office/waiting area at Victory Monument 2. Milk display at 7-11, one every corner! 3. Motorbike in style 4. Damnoen Saduak floating market 5. A granny paddling through 6. Damnoen Saduak floating market again (Can you spot the difference?) … Continue reading
1. Local transport, motorbike 2. Place where Monk lives in 3. Nice exterior decor of a house beside the wat (Saw two dogs!!) 4. Looking through to Buddha 5. Over looking at the run down residental from the small wats 6. Converse … Continue reading